Toyota venza the combine the power of camry and highlander

Toyota Venza, the Combine the Power of Camry and Highlander

The Toyota Venza is more or less a crossover car. It is because of the fact almost 70 percent of the Toyota Venza looks like a car while the remaining 30 percent is that of a SUV. Toyota Venza is created with flexibility in mind, and for this reason one can say that the Toyota Venza is created for those who want something like a Camry and a Highlander but is not able to have both.
Latest innovative idea by Toyota company is that its Venza model is lengthy and confined to slim size. And under its hood is a two point seven liter 4-cylinder engine that is able to generate up to 182 horse power at 5,800 rpm with 182 lbs of torque at 4,200 rpm. On the inside, Toyota Venza is equipped with an optitron meters with speedometer, tachometer, engine coolant temperature and fuel gauge meters, and LCD odometer with twin trip meters. Also notable is the CFC-free dual zone automatic climate control system plus air filter and the three point five inch LCD multi-function display system that shows the time, outside temperature and travel information like the settings of the air condition, average speed, average and current fuel economy, and the distance that one can travel before the fuel becomes empty.
Toyota Venza comes with fully packed MP3/WMA playback with 6-disc in-dash CD chaner and satellite radio to experience certainly. Also, amongst the features that Toyota Venza took pride of are its privacy glass on all rear windows, tilt/telescopic adjustable steering wheel that has hill-start assist control and Urethane audio controls, and a roof-mounted XM satellite radio antenna.
Based upon the star safety system, the Toyota Venza has an enhanced vehicle stability control system that includes traction control, brake assist, and an anti-lock brake system with electronic brake-force distribution. Also included for these safety purposes are driver and front passenger advanced airbag system, front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones and 3-point seatbelts in all seating positions.

  • Добавить ВКонтакте заметку об этой странице
  • Мой Мир
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LiveJournal
  • MySpace
  • FriendFeed
  • В закладки Google
  • Google Buzz
  • Яндекс.Закладки
  • LinkedIn
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Digg
  • БобрДобр
  • MisterWong.RU
  • МоёМесто.ru
  • Сто закладок

1 комментарий к записи “Toyota venza the combine the power of camry and highlander”

Оставить комментарий

Recent Posts